- 1 Guide to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect – Aka MS Remote Connect
- 1.1 What is Aka.ms/RemoteConnect? Aka Ms RemoteConnect Microsoft
- 1.2 Digital Setup of Xbox One With an Xbox Mobile Device App
- 1.3 Steps to Set Up Cross-Play On Your Xbox
- 1.4 How to set up Minecraft CrossPlay On Your Nintendo Switch and PC or Minecraft crossplay ps4
- 1.5 Where Do I Enter My Aka MS RemoteConnect Microsoft Code? https //aka.ms/remoteconnect enter code
- 1.6 How Do I Change MyAccount Settings of Aka MS RemoteConnect?
- 1.7 Aka.ms/RemoteConnect Not Working – Troubleshooting
- 2 Further Resources for Aka MS Remote Connect Minecraft
Guide to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect – Aka MS Remote Connect
Wondering about what is Aka MS RemoteConnect? or how you can use Aka MS Remote Connect website to play your Minecraft against your friends on other devices? If Yes, then here’s I am to help you out.
Here, in the following section, I am going to share a tutorial for you which helps you with aka.ms/remoteconnect.
It will help you with https //aka.ms/remoteconnect Microsoft, https //aka.ms/remoteconnect Microsoft code, https //aka.ms/remoteconnect code, https //aka.ms/remoteconnect enter code, and aka.ms/remoteconnect not working.
So, read the following article very keenly and know how you can share your local Minecraft game with friends on the web. The process is a little bit complicated, but it took no time with our simple guideline.
What is Aka.ms/RemoteConnect? Aka Ms RemoteConnect Microsoft
https //aka.ms/remoteconnect Microsoft is a website that enables you to play your Minecraft remotely vs your friends or other peoples with devices different than the one they have.
You can play Minecraft on Nintendo Switch, PS4, or any other non-Microsoft device creating a Microsoft account in order to play your Minecraft remotely with peoples with different devices.
A Microsoft account allows you to play the Minecraft on different devices like PS4, Switch, a Windows PC, or even iOS and Android devices to play with their friends who have the game on their Xbox 360.
Let’s see how to set up the game quickly and easily to enjoy the best Minecraft playing experience.
Digital Setup of Xbox One With an Xbox Mobile Device App
- Visit https://aka.ms/xboxsetup from your console or mobile devices browsers.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to quickly set up the game and enjoy the best Minecraft playing experience.
Steps to Set Up Cross-Play On Your Xbox
This process is pretty simple and all steps have been outlined below
- Visit the Microsoft Store on your Xbox One device.
- Now, Search for Download Minecraft Xbox One. (**this should be free if you own your own Minecraft: Xbox One Edition.)
- Then, Open your Minecraft game.
How to set up Minecraft CrossPlay On Your Nintendo Switch and PC or Minecraft crossplay ps4
- Open the Sony PlayStation store or the Nintendo shop on your device.
- Nintendo Switch: Now, Search Download Minecraft for Nintendo Switch
- (**this should be free if you own your own Minecraft: Xbox One Edition.)
- PS4: Search for Download Minecraft for Playstation 4
- Once, you signed up for a basic Microsoft User account, go to Minecraft home screen on your device where you’ll see the sign-in option.
- Here, click on the “Sign In” option.
- Now, you will be redirected to the Aka MS Remote Connect page.
- Now, you’ll see your 8 digit code on the screen to complete your sign-in process.
- Finally, browse https://aka.ms/remoteconnect on different Internet-enabled devices which will show you a page as below –
- Here, type in your 8 digit code and click on next to proceed.
Now, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the sign-in process and enjoy the best Minecraft playing experience.
You’re finally done—now your friends can connect to you
Where Do I Enter My Aka MS RemoteConnect Microsoft Code? https //aka.ms/remoteconnect enter code
Once, you log in, you will be taken to another page, where you can https //aka.ms/remoteconnect code (https //aka.ms/remoteconnect enter code) to complete the sign-in process.
How Do I Change MyAccount Settings of Aka MS RemoteConnect?
After sign-in, go to https://aka.ms/accountsettings homepage to update your settings and get further assistant with your Aka MS RemoteConnect account.
Aka.ms/RemoteConnect Not Working – Troubleshooting
If you’re experiencing any issue with sign in or entering your https //aka.ms/remoteconnect enter code to authorize Microsoft Cross-Play, then, try to power off your device and then, follow the process of “How to set up Minecraft CrossPlay On Your Nintendo Switch and PC or ps4” as listed above.
Further Resources for Aka MS Remote Connect Minecraft
That’s all about Aka MS RemoteConnect. So, this is how you can play your Minecraft against your friends on other devices following easy and simple steps here.
If you have any other questions regarding Aka MS RemoteConnect and playing Minecraft via crossplay, please let us know commenting below.