Aka.ms/Accountsettings – Change Microsoft Account Settings!
Want to fix your Microsoft Account Settings? do you know what is aka.ms/accountsettings? or how to how to change aka.ms/account settings of your Microsoft account? if so, then here I’m to help you.
Here, In the following article, I will help you with how to use aka.ms/accountsettings for Xbox? aka.ms/accountsettings and Privacy, aka.ms/accountsettings not working, aka.ms/accountsettings Online Safety, and like topics in detail.
So, keep your mind open and learn how you could fix all your problems and change Microsoft Account Settings using Aka.ms/accountsettings.
What is Aka.ms/accountsettings?
Aka.ms/account settings allow users to change their Microsoft Account Settings.
Minecraft is one of the most popular games on Microsoft. Players can play this game on their Xbox Live, Nintendo, or Nintendo Switch.
But, it is very important to change the settings so that children don’t get access to any adult content while playing their favorite Minecraft game.
So, let’s see how to deal with the below.
How to Use aka.ms/accountsettings for Xbox?
Both, Xbox Live and Xbox 360 have updated their privacy and security to the most in order to make sure of reaching children to any adult content.
These age-appropriate settings and preferences need to be changed manually by following a couple of specific steps.
You can access all your settings and privacy controls of Minecraft using your Xbox settings panel
So, follow given below steps to changed settings in your Microsoft account –
- Go online to the official Xbox website.
- Now, you’ll find the option for all the privacy settings changing.
- Choose to change the privacy and safety settings for your child accordingly.
- Then, sign in to your official Microsoft account. click this link to get started right away!
- Now, you’ll be redirected to a new screen.
- Select the account you want to access for changing the settings.
- Once selected, tick the option of Xbox Online Safety.
- Make sure to review all changes that you have made!
- Find the Submit button and click on it to save all your changes…
- And, you are done!
Aka.ms/accountsettings not working – How to fix?
Oftentimes, these errors happen due to the privacy and security settings of your Microsoft account.
This happens due to a host of reasons, but all of them can be easily solved