- 1 https://aka.ms/yourpc – How to Link Phone to Windows PC using Your Phone App?
- 2 Getting “Your Phone App” on Windows 10 PC & Use “https://aka.ms/yourpc” to Link Windows PC and Phone Together
- 3 Steps to Link Phone to Windows using Your Phone App
- 4 How to Connect Android Phone To Windows 10 – Video Guide
- 5 Aka.ms/ your pc App Download for Android 7.0 and Above
https://aka.ms/yourpc – How to Link Phone to Windows PC using Your Phone App?
https://aka.ms/yourpc is an online windows phone companion to link your smartphone to Windows PC allowing access to all phone information including your messages, galleries, apps, notifications, and many more on your Windows PC with “Windows Phone App.”
aka.ms/yourpc link helps to mirror smartphones like Samsung, Windows phone, and other Android devices.
If you are thinking of linking and using phones to PC using “Your Phone App.”
In this article, I will help you with steps by step process to download “Your Phone app” to link your phone to your Windows PC.
Getting “Your Phone App” on Windows 10 PC & Use “https://aka.ms/yourpc” to Link Windows PC and Phone Together
If your “Your Phone App” is already installed on your Windows 10 PC to link your phone with Windows PC through the mobile application. After that, you can control your PC when you are working with your PC.
If the “Your Phone App” is not pre-installed on your Windows PC, then you haven’t updated your Windows Operating system.
To getting started with, let us understand how to install Your Phone App on Windows 10 PC in the following –
- Firstly, click on the Windows 10 “Start” button.
- Then, click on the “Settings.”
- Then, click on “Update Security.”
- Thereafter, click on the “Check for update” to proceed.
Let us understand how to download and install the Windows Operating system update and install all pending Windows OS updates to update the features – “Link to Windows PC to your phone” using the “Windows 10 phone app”.
Steps to Link Phone to Windows using Your Phone App
Link Phone to Windows” using “Your Phone App” by following step by step guide –
- Firstly, click on the “Start” button on your Windows 10 PC.
- Now, click on the “Microsoft Store” button. Use the search form to explore if you can’t find it.
- Open “Your Phone App” to search for “Your computer” with the same Microsoft email address and the “Link to Windows OS” app installed.
- Then, go to “Your Phone App” on your pc and click on the “Send Notification” option to send your phone’s final approval to provide the linking.
How to Connect Android Phone To Windows 10 – Video Guide
Aka.ms/ your pc App Download for Android 7.0 and Above
- Visit https://aka.ms/yourpc link.
- Now, you will be redirected to “Google play store” to download and install “Your Phone Companion – Link to Windows PC.”
- Click on the “Install” button to install the Microsoft app.
- Next, click on the Microsoft app and press the” Sign in” Option.
- Or select “is there a QR code on your PC” to link using QR code.
- Once you have logged in, click on “Continue”.
- Next, click on “Allow” permission from the pop-up.
- Next, click “Allow” on “Your Phone Companion” to send and view the message.
- Then, enable “Your Phone Companion” to make and manage phone call settings.
- Also, enable “Your Phone Companion to access your contacts” settings.
- Click “Continue” on “Let’s stay connected” and neglect battery optimization if you so…
That was all about https://aka.ms/yourpc – How to Use Windows Phone Companion?
Hopefully, you like this article, and it’s helped you a lot, but if you are facing any issue about aka.ms/yourpc, then feel free to leave a comment. I like helping everyone!
Visit our site Voipinfo.Onl for more help like this!