Ooma Telo Login and Setup Guide
Ooma Telo is a platform that provides free and low-cost home and business phone service applying high-speed Internet.
To use the Ooma Telo Air/Ooma Telo Air 2 system, the only thing required is a high-speed Internet connection which may be a cable, DSL, or fiber-optic.
So, if you want to use the Ooma Telo System for free or at low-cost prices, then go through our guide below.
Our guide will show simple steps for Ooma Telo Login, Ooma Telo Setup, Reset Ooma Telo, Factory Reset Ooma Telo, and Ooma Telo Review that will clear your doubts regarding the Ooma Telo Air.
What is Ooma Telo
Ooma, Inc company is based in the Silicon Valley, California area.
Ooma offers VoIP services (voice-over-IP) calling through an Internet connection in order to support a range of communications solutions. Predominately, it is used by small business, home, and mobile users throughout the United States and Canada.
The company offers free and low-cost home and business phone service through Ooma Telo.
What is the Ooma Telo Router?
Ooma Telo is a router that offers free voice data and direct traffic and the most reliable internet phone service. Here below is some useful information about the Ooma Telo System.
- Ooma Telo is a clunky adapter – a small, safe Linux computer fitted to keep calls clear and reliable.
- Ooma telo router also has a built-in speaker that gives allows screen calls to answering that gives one-touch access to voicemail.
- A USB port that supports Bluetooth and wifi to give future development opportunities.
- A 900MHz dual-core built-in processor to give Ooma Pure Voice power, adaptive redundancy, and HD Voice.
- Ooma telo DECT radio carries up to 4 wireless handsets and more than 4,000 sensors.
- This router also includes 1 GB HAND Flash with a dual-system image.
What Required to access Ooma Telo Air/Air 2 System?
- Ooma Telo Router Login Ip address – Offical
- Valid Ooma Telo Router login details valid username and password.
- Fast and secure internet access.
- PC or Laptop or Smartphone or Tablet
Ooma Telo Login – Access your Ooma Telo Setup
- Firstly, make sure that you have a fast internet connection and the official Ooma Telo Login Ip address – 172.27.35.1.
- Now, open your web browser like Chrome, Firefox, Opera, or any other browser.
- Next, enter the IP address – 172.27.35.1 in your browser’s address bar to access the router’s user interface.
- Now, you will be directed to the official Ooma Telo Router Login page.
- Now, fill in the username and password respectively. See the Ooma Telo router to find your Ooma Telo Login credentials.
- Entering both, click on the LOGIN button to access your Ooma Telo router’s control panel.
Reset Ooma Telo (Factory Reset Ooma Telo)
If you’ve forgotten a prior set of credentials, then it might get frustrating.
Ooma knows that very well and the causes of this, they have set up a process priorly that allows you to perform Reset Ooma Telo and Factory Reset Ooma Telo easily.
To Reset Ooma Telo and Factory Reset Ooma Telo, you can find a link ‘Reset It’ below the login button. Click on this link and follow the automated prompted steps to Reset your Ooma Telo router. Sooner, you’ll receive an email with directions on how to reset the Ooma Telo password.
Once reset, you will be able to sign-in immediately and access your Ooma Telo router’s control panel.
Ooma Telo Login – Need Help? Ooma Customer Service
- Business Sales: 866-757-2216, Hours: 24/7
- Ooma Business Services
Phone 1-866-939-OOMA(6662), Hours: 24/7
- Ooma Residential Services
Phone 1-888-711-OOMA(6662), Hours: Weekdays 5 am – 5 pm PST, Weekends 8 am – 5 pm PST
- Corporate Address
- Ooma Inc
525 Almanor Avenue, Suite 200
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
- Ooma Inc
- Corporate Ooma Customer Service Number
650-566-6600, Hours: Weekdays 8 am – 5 pm PST
- Reference: www.ooma.com/telo
That’s all about Ooma Telo Login.
So, this is how you can access the Ooma Telo Setup, Reset Ooma Telo, Factory Reset Ooma Telo, and Ooma Telo Review.
If you have any other questions regarding Ooma Telo Login, please let us know by commenting below. We will back to you soon!
Visit our site – www.Voipinfo.Onl for more help like this!